This is incredible wisdom from an incredible blogger and fits in with my resolutions perfectly!
I dare you to:
1.LOOK at a bad moment in your life and grab a positive lesson from it.
2. BE TRUTHFUL to yourself and face something you know you have been avoiding.
3. SAY SORRY to a person you think deserves your apology.
4. LISTEN to someone who is having a bad day and help them feel better.
5. TRY something new at least once every week. Even if it’s something small like learning a new word.
6.BE GRATEFUL for at least one thing in your day.Everyday.
7. SAY THANK YOU to someone you think impacted your in life in a positive way.
8.UNDERSTAND a different point of view that frustrates you.
9. LEARN one fact a day.
10. LOVE someone unconditionally.
In trying to be a better me this year, I have come up with a list of dares and have dared you to try…
View original post 19 more words